In today’s blog I am going to share with you some tips to help you organize your life and business that were shared with me on one of our team mid-day motivational call, that was hosted by Natalie Mogul and I thought it could help you change your life and business.
1. Powerful Affirmation: I Deserve It & I Will Create It- Everything you desire and want in your life, You do deserve to have it, and shifting your mind to realize that you have the power to create exactly what it is that you want in your life and business.
2. Evaluate Opportunities: Opportunities are thrown at you all the time, but when you are presented with an opportunity it needs to fit into your buckets. I am not referring to your bucket list. What does your business look like? Take time to create some business buckets.
3. Business Buckets: Figure out what are your business buckets and make sure everything is in alignment. When you are presented with an opportunity, it is important that you really evaluate each opportunity before making a decision and make sure it fits in your bucket, this is simple but Powerful! Here are some sample buckets:
- Long Term
- Helps Others
- Allows you to live the lifestyle you desire.
4. Reality Check: Ask yourself what do you want and are you doing what it takes to get there? If the answer is No, ask yourself is this serving you, is it in alignment with what you say you want in your life and business. The moment you become aware of what is not working in your life in business you have the power to evaluate and make some adjustments.
5. Don’t Make Excuses : Sometimes the things that we wan’t we push them away because we constantly create excuses. Are you saying things like I need more time, but I am too busy,so you are spending endless hours working your business and it is not automated. Find out how you can automate your business and make money and spend more time living. Click Here.
6. Get A Mentor: Hire a Coach or Mentor that can guide you and help you achieve the goals you desire, it is hard to navigate when you don’t know where you are going. Schedule Your Complimentary Coaching Session.
7. Non Negotiable: Write down your non negotiable for example what are the things you desire, that you believe that you deserve, and have to happen?
8. Be Able to Say No: You will presented with many opportunities and distractions along your journey and being able to say thanks and no thanks when it is not in alignment with your life and business is easy when you are clear on where you want to go.
If you need help fulfilling your Passion, Purpose, & Profit and you would like to work with me and access the same system that I am using to automate my life and help you reach your ultimate goal, click here to start living your life.
To Your Success,
Your Life & Success Coach
Book Your Free Session: Complimentary Discovery Awareness Session
Turn Your Passion into Profit Click Here to Learn More