2017 is officially here, and so many have declared this to be there year. It’s one thing to claim it, but if you don’t plan it and take the necessary action steps it will never happen.
When working with my clients, before we start the goal setting process we gain some clarity, because it’s important to set goals that are in alignment with who you are and where you want to go.
Start thinking about your goals for this year. When setting goals they should be SMART- Specific, Measurable, Realistic and Time – Based, it will help you set better goals and they will be the kind of goals that are more likely to achieve.
Set short time and long term goals. Download My FREE Goal Digger Worksheet
Here are 7 areas of your life that I want you to set goals for:
- Pray & Meditate Daily
- Fast every three month for clarity and direction.
- Serve in the youth ministry
- Increase my faith and belief that I can hit my goals in 6 months. It is possible
My vision is that I will be consistently in the word of God studying, also I am incorporating meditation into my life, I need to continuously increase my prayer life and my faith, so that I am able to hear from God boldly & clearly so making sure I block out distractions, so that everything that I do is in alignment with my vision and purpose for my life. I know that I am called to serve in the children’s ministry, so I need to mentally, physically plan for that.
- Exercise 2-3 times per week
- Start eating right and removing unhealthy foods out of my life.
- I want to juice 1 time per week
- Spend more time with my children
- Travel to Las Vegas and visit my family more often.
- I want to be able to take more “me” time, enjoying the spa, massages, pampering, relaxation.
- Have happy and fulfilling relationships
- Earn $4,000/month from my coaching business with my services and products.
- Pay down debt – have a plan in place.
- $10,000 Emergency/Savings (add more money to emergency and savings fund)
- Full time with Coaching Business with 20 ideal clients
- Launch other products. CD sets.
- Create a monthly membership program
- Build a list of ideal clients
- Continue Training and Investing in Personal Development
- Live Workshops & Speaking Engagements
Short Term 1- 4 years
- Self Publish a book
- Be able to travel to destinations such as Africa, Paris, Dubai etc.
- Start an annual retreat
Long Term 5 -10 years
- My long term goal is to be financial free and enjoying life and walking in my power and purpose, earning about $20k per month and DEBT Free no more student loans. I want to continue to grow personally and bless others with my business and also being able to start a Non Profit Organization for teen girls that deals with self confidence, self worth, and self esteem etc.
Direct: (404) 828-0879
Mompreneur Mastermind: http://bit.ly/MompreneurMastermind
Latest posts by LaKeisha Hankins (see all)
- Time to Crush Some Goals - January 2, 2017
- Learn Something New Everyday - December 27, 2016
- Which Tasks Should You Do in Your Part Time Hours? - July 14, 2016