Create A Product That Sells!
Are you ready to start creating products and services that sell? There is nothing more nerve wrecking than getting excited about creating a product or program and to launch it and to only hear crickets and dead silence. It can be discouraging and I have seen some of the best entrepreneurs throw in the towel because of this, quite frankly I almost did myself.
Do you want to almost guarantee that you can create something that your ideal client absolutely wants and is ready to sign up to work with you? It starts with selling something that they just gotta have, and the best way to sell and create something that they just have to have is by simply asking them.
Achieving success in your business can be just that simple. I can’t tell you how many times I put so much energy, time and money into creating something to just have absolutely no buyers.
Here are 4 ideas to help you gain clarity and get good at creating products and services that sell.
- Create a survey. Ask people who you think would be your ideal clients to complete a simple quick survey for you and for best results, keep it simple, because if it is too long, you risk the chance of people not wanting to invest time to fill it out! Ask questions such “what’s your biggest challenge” and “if you had a magic wand, what is the number 1 thing, you wish would happen in your business?”
- Have a conversation. Do target market research by inviting people to jump on phone call with you so you can share your idea with them in return for their honest feedback, again keep it simple and ask for 15 minutes of their time. This 15 minutes could create a massive explosion in your business.
- Create a Facebook Group Poll. If you already have a FB group ask your community for their input on what types of programs they are looking for or what they would be interesting in buying. This will give you an idea of what topics you can cover inside your coaching programs and even how you can position your programs.
- Give a free assessment or strategy session in return.People are busy and it can be hard to get people on the phone with you, so as an incentive offer them a free assessment of strategy session as an appreciation for their time and allowing you in their space.
Now, the best way to create a service that sells is to take action! Go ask your community what they want from you and then deliver the goods!
PS. In Order to create a product or service the sales it’s important that you know who your ideal client is. Do you need help? Grab the Nail Your Ideal Client Worksheet Now!
Latest posts by LaKeisha Hankins (see all)
- Time to Crush Some Goals - January 2, 2017
- Learn Something New Everyday - December 27, 2016
- Which Tasks Should You Do in Your Part Time Hours? - July 14, 2016